European Roman Shade
Turn any room into an uplifting, welcoming environment.
- Soft, elegant fabrics that provide peace and comfort
- Classic and timeless look with a modern touch
- Single polyester fabric with thermal coating for extra insulation
Measure & Install
For Inside Mount
Measure the size of your window opening.
Factory will make the necessary deductions (⅜”); do not make your own deductions.
- Minimum Depth Required for Installation: 1 ¾”
- Flush Mount Depth: 2 ⅛”
For Outside / Wall Mount
Measure the size you wish the actual blind to be.
The blind will be true to size; the measurements you select will be the actual blind size.
- Add additional 4” to window width, to ensure full overlap.
- Add additional 7” to window height, as shade’s stacked height is 7” when fully closed.
Fabric & Privacy Level
Light filtering with Privacy
100% polyester with beautiful subtle patterns
Thermal coating for extra insulation
Single layer (no liner)
Use a feather duster or vacuum with a soft brush attachment.
Spot clean with warm water and mild detergent.
Be gentle when operating the shade to prevent fabric fraying. Do not operate the shade when not installed or when it is not level. Operate the shade from the middle, with two hands, to ensure the fabric rolls up smoothly.