Experience the perfect fusion of style and precise functionality.
- Modern Minimalism: The extra-large cells provide a chic, clean look, bringing a touch of contemporary elegance to your space.
- Effortless Cordless Control: With cord-free operation, easily adjust your shades for optimal light and privacy without clutter.
- Light-Free Retreat: These shades are masterfully designed to block out all external light, ensuring restful sleep and maximum privacy.
- Top Down Bottom Up Flexibility: Customize your light and privacy precisely by adjusting both the top and bottom of the shades independently.
Enjoy 100% blackout and privacy, along with designer finishes and energy savings
- Extra large 1.5" honeycomb cells made from top grade polyester
- Keeps your home insulated by forming air pockets that trap heat and cold
- Choose from designer approved colors. Color coordinating head rails and bottom rails for a refined finish
Measure & Install
For Inside Mount
Measure the size of your window opening.
Factory will make the necessary deductions (⅜”); do not make your own deductions.
- Minimum Depth Required for Installation: 1 ⅜”
- Flush Mount Depth: 2 ⅛”
For Outside / Wall Mount
Measure the size you wish the actual blind to be.
The blind will be true to size; the measurements you select will be the actual blind size.
- Add additional 4” to window width, to ensure full overlap.
- Add additional 6” to window height, as shade’s stacked height is 6” even when fully closed.
Fabric & Privacy Level
Single Honeycomb Cells (1 ½")
To keep your cellular shades looking pristine and new, regularly vacuum them with a brush attachment. Swipe across in horizontal strokes following the pleats.
If you notice dust inside the cellular honeycombs - use a blow dryer (in low, cool setting) to blow it out. Do not use warm or hot air. You can also use a can of compressed air.
If you need to remove stains, you may spot clean your shades, but be gentle and do so infrequently. Use water or mild soap with a damp cloth. Do not use strong liquid detergent or spot removers. Carefully wipe or blot the effected area. Blot dry with another clean cloth. Do not scrub the fabric or submerge the shade in water.