Cordless Zebra Shade
Give your windows an elegant yet ultra modern upgrade.
- Cascading fabrics roll up in alternating patterns
- Easily switch between privacy and sheer
- Highest quality, durable construction
Measure & Install
For Inside Mount
Measure the size of your window opening.
Factory will make the necessary deductions (⅛”); do not make your own deductions.
- Minimum Depth Required for Installation: 1 ¾”
- Flush Mount Depth: 2 ½”
For Outside / Wall Mount
Measure the size you wish the actual blind to be.
The blind will be true to size; the measurements you select will be the actual blind size.
- Add additional 5 ½” to window width, to ensure full overlap.
- Fabric is 1 ½” narrower than the valance.
- Add additional 3” to window height, as the cassette valance is 2 ¾” tall.
Fabric & Privacy Level
Blackout Stone Gray
Use a feather duster or vacuum with a soft brush attachment.
Spot clean with warm water and mild detergent.
Be gentle when operating the shade to prevent fabric fraying. Do not operate the shade when not installed or when it is not level. Operate the shade from the middle, with two hands, to ensure the fabric rolls up smoothly.